星期五, 8月 24, 2007

School of Rock(School of Rock)

Baby, we was makin' straight A's
But we were stuck in a dumb daze
Don't take much
To memorize your lies
I feel like i've been hypnoticized
And then that magic man
He come to town
Whoo-wee
He done spun my head around
He said, "Recess is in session
Two and two make five"
And now, baby, oh, I'm alive
Oh, yeah I am alive

(CHORUS)

And if you wanna be
The teacher's pet
Well, baby, you just better forget it
Rock got no reason
Rock got no rhyme
You better get me
To school on time

Oh, you know I was on the honor roll
Got good grades
Ain't got no soul
Raise my hand before
I can speak my mind
I've been biting my tongue
Too many times

And then that magic man
Took you away
Do what magic man do
Not what magic man say
Say what?
Now can I please have the attention of the class?
Today's Ass-signment
KICK SOME ASS!

(CHORUS 2X)

This is my final exam
Now ya'll know who I am
I might not be that perfect son
But ya'll be rocking when I'm done

沒有留言: